Cimtogo plant in Lomé

Administration Kara plant

Kara plant

Cimtogo, "Ciment du Togo" was founded February 20th, 1969 by the Decree No. 69/145 of July 12th, 1969 as part of a regional project CIMAO (Ciment de l’Afrique de l’Ouest) by the Togolese State and Lambert Brothers & CIE Group. In 1996/1997 the Togolese state sold its shareholding to the Norwegian/Scandinavian group Scancem.

Later HeidelbergCement became the owner of Scancem and so of Cimtogo. For over forty years, we have been offering quality products at competitive prices to our customers.

We produce quality cement for all applications. We have a production capacity of 1 million tons per year divided as follows:

Lomé plant: 750 000 tons per year
  • Three grinding lines;

  • Four bagging machines;
  • A bulk loading system
Awandjelo plant near Kara: 250,000 tons per year
  • A grinding line;
  • A six-pack rotary machines

With our strong distribution network we cover the whole country.

CIMTOGO LOME is awarded ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001.

Cimtogo SA

Cimtogo Lomé BP 1687
Lomé (Togo)

Locations

More info by clicking the pins

References
Cimtogo Quality Control